Manufacturer: Muck Boot Company
A great waterproof boot designed especially for home and garden activities!Please contact us for current pricing and availability.
Manufacturer: Pennington Seed
The easy way to kill broadleaf weeds in your lawn. Kills Dandelions and many other weeds. Controls a wide spectrum of broadleaf weeds. Covers 5,000 square feet.Please contact us for current pricing and availability.
Manufacturer: Control Solutions Inc.
- Professional strength insecticide/termiticide
- Used to control pests indoors/outdoors on residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings
- Can be used on lawns, ornamentals, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields to control chinch bugs, crickets, fire ants, scorpions, aphids and other listed insects
- Long-lasting residual for up to 5 years
- Safe for use in and around animal housing, including poultry houses
Bifen I/T now has new label claims, allowing the user to treat Livestock and Poultry Housing Structures.Please contact us for current pricing and availability.
Demon® WP insecticide has been an industry leader to control pests indoors and outdoors, including clean-out of residential and commercial non-food handling areas. Its fastacting formula continues to work long after the job is done, for powerful results that last.Please contact us for current pricing and availability.
Manufacturer: Hi-Yield Model: 31331
Controls home invading insects, lawn insects, insects on ornamentals plus trench and fence post termite recommendations.
Insects Controlled: Borers, Bark Beetles, Aphids, Bagworms, Mosquitoes, Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches, Earwigs, Mole Crickets, Spiders and many others listed on the label.Please contact us for current pricing and availability.
Manufacturer: ferti-lome Model: 10917
Apply in early spring to obtain control of pre-emerged and post-emerged weeds in Centipede, Zoysia and St. Augustine lawns. For best results, lawn should be moist prior to application. After application, water in well. Do not use on Bermuda Grass or any type of Northern grasses. Coverage: 2,500 sq. ft.; 5,000 sq. ft. Always Read and Follow Label Directions.Please contact us for current pricing and availability.