MightyGrow Living Organic Fertilizer is an all-natural, fully processed poultry litter based organic fertilizer with live beneficial microbes and added trace minerals. OMRI Listed and suitable for use in organic farming and gardening. Sizes Available: 12 lb cubes or 50 lb. bags
BACCTO® Veggie Mix features a natural organic fertilizer in a blend of natural dark, rich, reed sedge peat and dense, brown, fibrous sphagnum peat moss.
An odor-free blend of natural animal manure and composted peat, Wholly Cow™ provides a high nutrient content, making it ideal for a wide range of plantings. Natural water holding capacity allows reduced watering – no additional chemicals required.
A general, all-purpose potting soil for indoor or outdoor plants in containers and beds, Baccto® Premium Potting Soil provides a special blend of naturally nutritious dark reed sedge peat, perlite, and sand. This formula includes both starter and slow-release fertilizers to provide the best possible plant growth from one easy-to-use product. 50 lbs.
The easy way to kill broadleaf weeds in your lawn. Kills Dandelions and many other weeds. Controls a wide spectrum of broadleaf weeds. Covers 5,000 square feet.
Controls over 80 of the toughest to control broadleaf weeds including Clover, Ground Ivy, Spurge, Chickweed, Dandelion, Genbit, Oxalis, Poison Ivy, Purslane, Shepherds Purse, Thistle, Virginia Buttonweed, Wild Onion and many others listed on the label.
Provides excellent post-emergent broadleaf weed control on cool and warm season grasses. Results in 7 to 10 days. Do not apply on Floratam or other improved varieties of St. Augustine Grass in Florida. Coverage: 5,000 sq. ft.; 10,000 sq. ft. Lawn should be slightly wet before application, but do not water for 24 hours after application. Contains three weed killers to stop Dandelions, Spurge, Dollar Weed, Wild Onion, Chickweed, Clover and over 200 broadleaf weeds, many of which are listed on the label.
Apply in early spring to obtain control of pre-emerged and post-emerged weeds in Centipede, Zoysia and St. Augustine lawns. For best results, lawn should be moist prior to application. After application, water in well. Do not use on Bermuda Grass or any type of Northern grasses. Coverage: 2,500 sq. ft.; 5,000 sq. ft. Always Read and Follow Label Directions.
Super Bloom Plant Food makes plants want to bloom. It contains chelated iron for quick plant growth and rich color in leaves. Plus, Super Bloom is instantly soluble and will not clog sprayers.
Manufactured by Chastant Bros, this 21-10-5 blend includes magnesium and zinc to enhance developnent of pecan, fruit, and other citrus trees.
Manufactured by Chastant Bros, this 5-20-20 blend is a great all purpose fertilizer, high in phosporus and potash for strong root development.
- Quick, beautiful results--your lawn should start to green within a few days
- Specially formulated for turfgrass with high nitrogen and chelated iron
- Feed while you water using the Miracle-Gro® Garden Feeder
- Safe for all grasses--won't burn your lawn or other plants when used as directed
- Foliar feeding through both the roots and grass blades
- Covers up to 4000 square feet per box
- Convenient--feed and water your plants at the same time
- Easy-to-use liquid concentrate--goes to work instantly for quick, beautiful results
- Great for all types of plants, vegetables, and houseplants, as well as any soil or water conditions
- Feeds plants through the leaves (foliar) and roots (soil zone)
- Ready to use plant food--No mixing! No mess!
- Easy to use--Simply apply directly to the soil of container plants.
- Great for use on all types of houseplants and outdoor container plants
- The most convenient way to feed your potted plants.
- Gets tender, young plants and transplants off to a quick start
- Helps prevent transplant shock
- Easy to use liquid concentrate
- Great for use on both flowers and vegetables
- Non-burning; won't harm plants when used as directed
Our classic offering. It's 4-month, 19-6-12 formula has become the industry standard for slow-release plant food. Often imitated but never equaled, Outdoor & Indoor feeds throughout the plant's active growing season without risk of chemical burn.
Its 14-14-14 NPK analysis balances vigorous top growth with strong root development. This makes it appropriate for both annuals and perennials, season after season. The balanced analysis also makes Osmocote® Flower & Vegetable a great choice for garden vegetables, tomatoes, melons and berries.